Rosegum Cottage (sleeps up to 3 guests)
Rosegum Cottage is a cosy studio-style cottage suitable for couples or a family with a small child. It is located on its own ridge surrounded by native bush for privacy. Visiting birdlife and wallabies are your only intruders.
- Accommodates 3 guests - one queen bed, one single bed
- Fully equipped kitchen – oven, hotplates, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee plunger, electric frypan
- Shower, bath, vanity and toilet
- Gas BBQ and outdoor dining area
- Comfortable outdoor lounge chairs
- Log fireplace with wood supplied
- DVD, CD, Video, library and games
- Satellite TV reception
- All linen, blankets and towels provided
Beechtree Cabin is a two-bedroom cabin with spacious verandahs located next to a beautiful orchard. When relaxing on the verandah, you overlook the alpacas grazing, enjoy visits from local birds and take in panoramic views of the bush in front of you.
Rosegum Cottage is a cosy studio style cottage suited to couple or a family with a small child. It is located on it’s own ridge surrounded by native bush for privacy. Visiting birdlife and wallabies your only intruders.
Jacaranda Lodge is a large 3 bedroom cottage with 2 bathrooms and wide verandahs surrounding the house. It has beautiful bush and rainforest views over the property .