(sleeps up to 8 guests*)
Jacarnda Lodge is a three bedroom cottage surrounded by wide verandahs offering beautiful views over the property. It is a perfect getaway for large families, wedding accommodation, and a comfortable senior's getaway.
- 3 bedrooms: 1 queen bed, 1 double bed and 1 double/single bunk bed (with additional trundle bed)
- 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets
- Large, fully-equipped kitchen
- 4 burner gas stove/oven
- Microwave oven
- Fridge/freezer and extra drink fridge
- Hot water urn
- Large array cooking implements including large fry pan
- Gas BBQ and outdoor dining area
- Laundry with washing machine
- Satellite TV plus DVD players
- Log fireplace with wood supplied
- 8-seater dining table
- All linen, towels and blankets provided
* Jacaranda Lodge accommodates a maximum of 8 guests. Additional Portacots are available on request for infants and toddlers.
Beechtree Cabin is a two-bedroom cabin with spacious verandahs located next to a beautiful orchard. When relaxing on the verandah, you overlook the alpacas grazing, enjoy visits from local birds and take in panoramic views of the bush in front of you.
Rosegum Cottage is a cosy studio style cottage suited to couple or a family with a small child. It is located on it’s own ridge surrounded by native bush for privacy. Visiting birdlife and wallabies your only intruders.
Jacaranda Lodge is a large 3 bedroom cottage with 2 bathrooms and wide verandahs surrounding the house. It has beautiful bush and rainforest views over the property .